For many men, an electric beard trimmer is a must have for facial hair maintenance. They can be great for shaping and cutting your beard or mustache and they are much more convenient than doing the same job with scissors and a razor. Since Braun is one of the top names for men’s shaving and hair trimming, here are a few reviews that cover some of the Cruzer 6 line.
Braun Cruzer 6 Beard and Head
- Powerful dual-battery system
- Adjustable beard comb with six lengths
- Adjustable head comb with six lengths
- Combs slide easily into position and lock into place
- Slide out precision trimmer
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Fully washable
Braun Cruzer 6 Beard and Head Review
The Braun Cruzer beard and head trimmer does a great job of combining versatility with eases of use. You get separate combs for shaving facial hair and for shaving your head and it comes with an integrated precision trimmer for detail work.
If you are really particular about how your beard is shaped and styled, this set will probably work well for you. The adjustable beard comb is easy to use and convenient and it can provide a trim that covers everything from close stubble to a full beard.
Once you are done trimming down the body of the beard, then you can slide out the precision trimmer to shape your beard exactly the way that you like it.
This trimmer also has a reliable battery that provides a lot of use on a single charge. For light shaving, you should get about 40-minutes of total operation and for heavier usage, it is probably good for about 25-30 minutes.
It feels good in your hands, it is easy to use and it performs well on a variety of different trimming jobs.
- Stainless steel blades
- Adjustable combs for the head and face
- Precision trimmer provides good detailing abilities
- Easy to care for and reliable
- Only good for light trimming of the hair on your head
Braun Cruzer 6 Face
- All-in-one facial hair grooming
- Clean shave with the SmartFoil
- Twistable styling trimmer
- Comes with adjustable trimming comb with four settings
- Precision comb for detail
- Rechargeable and cordless
- Wet and dry shaving
Braun Cruzer 6 Face Review
This is the Braun Cruzer 6 model that is designed to be the everything facial hair trimmer. You get the SmartFoil technology for the close clean shave and you get an adjustable trimming comb for making your beard nice and even. In addition to that, this model also has a precision comb that can be good for detailing.
For trimming and detailing, this trimmer provides great performance and a nice range of options. You can trim the bulk of your facial hair to lengths that range from stubble to full beard and you get the precision comb for easy detailing.
With the SmartFoil, you can also use it to get a nice clean shave. It performs well for the close shave, but it does require a few passes because it will probably miss a few loose hairs on the first and maybe even second pass.
For the battery life, this device is about average. You get about a half an hour of use on a single charge, but this model does charge quickly. If you run out of juice halfway through your shave, you could probably just plug it in for about ten minutes to get enough battery life to finish the job.
- Performs just about every facial hair trimming job
- SmartFoil for clean shaving
- Adjustable beard comb
- Precision comb for detailing
- Reliable battery that charges quickly
- Works in the shower
- Easy to use
- Can sometimes take a few passes to get all of the hair
Braun Cruzer 6 Body Trimmer
|You Save:||£10.00 (20%)|
- Body hair trimming kit
- Small trimming element for safe body hair trimming
- Three trimming combs for different lengths
- Integrated Gillette Fusion shaver
- Combination trim and shave all in one pass
- Good for wet and dry use
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Fully washable
Braun Cruzer 6 Body Trimmer Review
This Braun Cruzer 6 review is for that model that is specifically designed for trimming body hair. It comes with a cutting element that is specially design for use on the body and it has three attachments for different lengths. Along with that, you also have a razor on the trimmer for shaving the hair down all the way.
For guys that like to keep their body hair nice and trimmed, this is a pretty good set. The cutting blades work well for trimming body hair and you don’t run the same risk of getting nicked or pinched like you might when you use a facial hair trimmer on your body.
The three lengths are nice, but all of them are fairly close and some people might want a few more options depending where they are shaving and their own personal preference.
Having the built-in razor is nice. You can actually have the trimmer going in front with the shaver following right behind for quick trim and shave all in one pass. This feature is especially good for shaving your chest, shoulders and armpits, but the razor might be a little awkward for use in areas that are a little less accessible.
- Comfortable for use on the body
- Built-in razor
- Trim in wet and dry environments
- Light and easy to handle
- Comes with three trimming combs
- It would be nice to have a few more options for length
Braun Cruzer 6 Precision
- 2-in-1 precision beard trimmer
- Small trimming element for enhanced shaping and definition
- Comes with two trimming combs
- Washable head and combs
Braun Cruzer 6 Precision Review
This is a facial hair tool that is made specifically for shaping and defining your facial hair. It has a small cutting element for the precision that is needed to add fine details to a beard, mustache or sideburns and it is lightweight and compact for easy handling.
With this set, you get two trimming combs for different lengths and the precision head should work well for all of your shaping needs.
Its small size and weight also make it really easy to handle and maneuver. You can easily turn and angle this piece to trim the hair away a little at the time for a really good shaping experience.
The one thing that you should be aware of is that this trimmer is only designed for shaping and adding detail. It will not work well for trimming down a full beard. You could shape around the beard, but this device is designed for light work.
- Good for really fine detail and shaping
- Combs for two trimming lengths
- Lightweight and compact
- Easy to clean and care for
- Requires one AAA battery, so it is not rechargeable
- Not well suited for trimming a full beard
I hope that these reviews were useful to the reader and that it helped you to make a more informed decision. For more information about trimmers and shavers, head back over to the site for more reviews and guides.