With the Philips Series 5000 BT5260 beard trimmer, you get a fairly basic piece of grooming equipment that comes with some nice features to improve results. This device comes with a beard comb that offers a lot of options and you also get a built-in detail trimmer. It can work as a cordless or with the cord and the design of the machine makes it very easy to handle.
Philips BT5260 Features
- Stainless steel dual-sided trimming head
- Beard comb with 17 adjustable settings
- Comes with detail trimmer
- Rechargeable and cordless
- Can be used with the cord
- Up to 1-hour of use on a full charge
- Charges in 60-minutes
- Self-sharpening blades
- Fully washable
- No oil needed
- Indicator light for low battery, charging and full battery
- 2-year guarantee from the manufacturer
Philips BT5260 Review
The Philips Series 5000 BT5260 is a trimmer that is designed specifically for facial hair grooming. It is a small, lightweight trimmer that you will find easy to handle and comfortable to use. It has good battery performance with up to 60-minutes of trimming on one charge and it charges much faster than many of its competitors.
Since this model is designed just for facial hair trimming, most users will find that it provides better results than the machines that are dual-purpose for trimming the hair on their head and face.
It comes with a precision beard comb that offers seventeen settings that range from 0.4 mm to 10 mm. The length can be adjusted easily using a wheel on the body that displays the current length. You turn the wheel until you find the desired length and the comb is locked into position and ready to go.
In regard to maintenance, this trimmer is very easy to care for. The machine is waterproof, so you can wash the entire set in the sink and it never needs to be oiled or sharpened.
- Easy to handle
- Can be used with or without the cord
- 17 settings for beard trimming
- Integrated detail trimmer
- Easy to care for
- Charges fast and provides a lot of use on one charge
- Trimming on the longer settings usually requires a few passes to get the hair even
Let us know if the Philips BT5260 review was helpful and if you want to check out more trimmer reviews, follow the link back to the website.