With the Philips BT9280 Series 9000 beard trimmer, men can get the ultimate in precision beard grooming. This device comes with a full size beard trimmer, a built-in detail trimmer and a laser guide to add the most precise lines to your beard.
Philips BT9280 Features
- 32mm beard trimming blade
- 15mm detail trimming blade
- Laser guide
- Adjustable beard comb with 17 settings
- Zoom wheel adjustments for comb
- Digital display for length
- Use cordless or with the cord
- Battery life indicator
- Water resistant for easy cleaning
- Comes with storage pouch
- 2-year guarantee from the manufacturer
Philips BT9280 Review
The Philips BT9280 Series 9000 is a trimmer that provides precision and performance that beats almost any competing model. With this trimmer, you get the standard trimming blade with an adjustable comb and a smaller blade for trimming the fine details. Along with that, this device also comes with a laser guide to ensure the most precise shaping.
This model offers really good performance for beard trimming. You have a 17-setting comb that can be adjusted easily by turning a dial. The settings run from 0.4mm to 7mm for a nice range of options and the blades cut well on all of the settings.When it is time to shape and detail, you can take the comb off to shape around the beard and if you want to add some detail, then you can turn the head around to engage the smaller detailing blades. To assist in the process, the user can turn the laser guide on to make sure that they only get the cuts that they want.
For battery performance, this is one of the best rechargeable trimmers out there. You can have this model fully charges in about an hour and it can be used with the cord if the battery runs out in the middle of a trim. With a full battery, you get about a full hour of use and it delivers consistent power right up until the battery is ready to die. In addition to that, it does have an LED battery life indicator that lets you know when the charge is full and it gives you a warning when you are down to 5-minutes of trimming left.
- High-quality cutting blades
- Adjustable beard comb
- Built-in detail trimmer
- Laser guide
- Great battery performance
- Waterproof for washing in the sink
- Easy to handle and easy to use
- Provides good results on every setting
- The laser guide does work, but you are going to add a significant amount of time to your trimming by lining up your cuts this way
If you found the Philips BT9280 review to be helpful and information, check out the rest of the website for more reviews and beard care content.