With the Philips Series 3000 QG3332 multigroomer set, you get a nice selection of attachments for a variety of men’s grooming needs. You get the standard beard trimmer with two adjustable combs and it comes with an attachment for trimming the hair in your nose and ears.
Philips QG3332 Features
- Comes with two heads and two combs
- Adjustable beard comb with 18 settings
- Adjustable stubble comb with 12 settings
- Nose hair trimming attachment
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Self-sharpening blades
- Never needs oil
- Waterproof for easy cleaning
- Comes with cleaning brush and storage stand
- 2-year guarantee from the manufacturer
Philips QG3332 Review
This grooming kit from the Philips Series 3000 line comes equipped to handle most of your facial trimming needs. The two trimming combs offer a nice range of styling options and the rotary trimmer is great for cleaning up the hair in your nose and ears.
With this kit, Philips includes a 32mm trimming head and two combs for trimming and styling your beard. The standard beard-trimming comb comes with 18 selectable settings that range from 1-18 mm. The settings lock in securely for a trim that is safe and easy and it achieves the desired result very quickly.
With the stubble comb, you get twelve different settings for a highly customizable stubble or shadow look and the head moves smoothly across your face as you style your beard.
Along with the two beard trimming options, this set also comes with a convenient rotary trimmer for cutting the hair in your nose and ears. This trimming head fits easily in the nasal passage and it removes the hair without irritation.
For battery performance, the QG3332 is in the middle of the pack. On a full charge, you get half an hour or more of operation and the battery takes about 8-10 hours to reach a full charge.
One of the best features of this set is that it is very low maintenance. The trimmer is fully waterproof, so the user can clean the entire set in the sink. On top of that, you get self-sharpening blades and a trimmer that does not need to be oiled. With very little effort, you could keep this grooming kit in good working order.
- Comes with two adjustable combs for a total of 30 options
- Includes a trimmer for nose and ear hair
- The cutting blades are effective and comfortable on your skin
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Cordless operation with rechargeable battery
- Provides reliable operation and consistent results
- The included storage stand is junk
- Takes a long time to get a full charge
If you have found our Philips QG3332 review useful make sure to check out more reviews here.