Owning an electric hair clipper set can provide you with some nice benefits. With a versatile trimmer, you can clip your own hair and groom your beard with no problems. For one set that offers good results on both of these jobs, read the following Remington HC5800 Review.
Remington HC5800 Features
- Remington Pro Power Motor
- 2 adjustable combs for cutting hair
- 1 adjustable beard comb
- Titanium coated blades
- Self-sharpening blades
- Auto boost system
- Cordless and rechargeable
- 120-minutes of use on a single charge
- Charges in less than 5-hours
- Digital display with charge indicator
- Charges with USB or adaptor
- Comes with charging stand, oil and cleaning brush
- 3-year guarantee from the manufacturer
Remington HC5800 Review
With the Remington HC5800 Pro Power, you get a nice set of utility clippers that can handle a range of different hair cutting jobs. This is a well-made clipper that offers reliable operation and the set comes with three combs that make it good for giving haircuts and for trimming beards.
The primary design of this model is as a hair clipper and it does a good job in that regard. You have two adjustable combs for working on your hair – one for long trimming and one for short trimming. The short comb goes from 3mm to 21mm and the long comb goes from 24mm to 42mm. With the combination of the two, you get a wide range of options and they are both easy to use and effective.
For trimming your beard, this does a nice job, but there are definitely beard trimmers out there that provide more options and versatility for this specific task. If you are a guy that just goes with a basic trim and shaping, then this set will have you covered, but if you like really fine details, you might want to look for a set that comes with a detail trimmer. The beard comb does offer a nice selection of options that range from 1mm to 13mm and it is easy to adjust.
For the battery performance, this model is a real standout. You can get about 2-hours of trimming on one charge and it only takes a few hours to restore the charge after the battery has run out of power. Along with that, it can be used with the cord and it also has a digital display that tells the user how much battery power they have left.
- Quality blades with titanium coating
- Comes with 3 adjustable combs
- Can be used cordless or with the cord
- Self-sharpening blades
- Great battery performance
- Digital display with battery life indicator
- Quick wash system
- It works well as a beard trimmer, but it is not the best model for men that like precise detail
As a 2-in1 clipper, this model offers good performance. It is very easy to use and easy to handle, while also providing a nice comfortable trim for both haircuts and beards. If you are looking for a reliable trimmer that can work well on your head and your face, then the Remington HC5800 should fit your needs.